Yesterday, I received a Kreativ Blogger Award from Sproket Monkey of ‘Let The Adventures Begin’! How exciting – And THANK YOU! I already follow her and you should too! This award is given to bloggers, from bloggers, and then you pass it on. Us bloggers stick together. To accept I graciously thank who gave me the award, tell you 7 things about myself, and then nominate 7 bloggers with links to their sites. Easier said than done!
7 Things About Me:
1. Smart Car: I do the geekiest Smart Car wave when I pass a fellow owner on the road! Beep Beep!
2. Pretzels: My Old Bay Pretzel bits from scratch will change your world – come visit me and I’ll make you some!
3. Gymnastics: I trained for 12 years before moving onto dance – handstand contest anyone?
4. Pet Peeve: Ticking clocks. The sound makes me nuts – I am known to take clocks off walls and move them out of hearing range.
5. Portugal: the only country I haven’t been to in Western Europe – anybody want to go with me?!? We can do a photo shoot!
6. Red Meat: Haven’t eaten it in 15 years. Moo.
7. Invention: I am inventing something that will change our road-ways when there is an accident – it is brilliant.
7 Blogs I Nominate and Why:
1. Eurolinguist – by Shannon Kennedy. A talented musician who’s sheer determination to branch out in the world is inspiring.
2. Megan Beth – by Megan Beth. Wedding Photography at its best! If you need wedding photos this is the girl to call!
3. Honey & Jam – by Hannah Queen. Her site single handedly changed they way I view food photography. So talented!
4. Remis fotohjørne – by Remi. Young Norwegian photographer who has ‘the eye’ and who captures the world beautifully.
5. The Island – by Stewart Leith. Illustrator extraordinaire! You just want to crawl inside his head.
6. PhotoPerry – by Perry Thorsvik. Photographer and my dad. Because he never stops learning and creating.
7. The BurntMap – by The BurntMap. His passion and awe for traveling makes you want to book a trip asap!